Tuesday 8 December 2015

Overall Reflection

Overall reflection

- The reason I chose this photo is because, these were the two characters I needed to create costumes for. The Frog and the Fish Footman. This photo reminds me of all the work I put in to those two costumes, right from the start.

What is your most important learning from this project?
-The most important learning from this project would be time management. How to use time wisely. How much time we needed to plan, then find materials, then actually creating the final costume. Also finishing things on time.

What was the most meaningful experience for you in this project?
-The most meaningful experience in this project would be the final show for Alice in Wonderland. This is because, you got to see all the costumes finished and everything come together. Also seeing the audience enjoy you hard work creating the costume.


How do you think differently now than you did before? Why?
- I now think differently with, who to trust. Who to trust to get things done, who to trust to help you finish things, get materials and things like that. I personally thought I could trust many people but in reality they needed to do their own costumes and finish their own things. 







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reflection Worksheet

No comments:

Post a Comment