Tuesday 8 December 2015

Final Reflection After the Show

I feel that the show was good because it was able to provoke different ideas and ways of doing things as we had different ways of making the costumes.

Overall I feel that the show went well, despite the setbacks of the different aspects that we had to overcome.

Next time, I would have started with more initiative than what I had started with for this Big Project, as I wasn't really sure what to expect.

What is your most important learning from this project?-  That something great can come from so little to work with. I apply this to the fact that we had unconventional materials to make the costumes from.

What was the most meaningful experience for you in this project?- Being able to design the way that the characters were to look in a more modern version of Wonderland.

How do you think differently than you did before? Why? - I think that this has made me feel differently about how costumes can be made because we were told to make the costumes, out of ordinary things like plastic bags or cardboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment