Tuesday 8 December 2015

Overall Reflction

This is my reflection on the school show.











I chose this photo because I feel like the skirt stayed together and it was really pretty on stage and no fans feel off.






I chose this photo because it shows the dress in a different light. As well as seeing what it would be like outside.






















Questions:
What is your most important learning from this project? Why?
That there will be changes to the design and what someone would want something different than what you make.

What is the most meaningful experience for you in this project? Why?
That there are deadlines that you need to get to and that you have to have everything ready even if you have to put in a lot of extra time and effort into it.

How do you think differently now than you did before? Why?
I think now that it is important to be sustainable and not just to think that everything will be all right without hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment